Yahoo!!! Daddy comes home today. 7 days is plenty:) Hopefully he will be home by dinnertime. In the meantime the last day of swim lessons and I think a brave trip to Costco on a Saturday will keep us plenty busy enough!
Just wanted to share a few more photos. Yesterday we met up with our friends Nicole and Josh and went to the water park by our house. The kids had a lot of fun and surprisingly Owen fell asleep in his stroller which NEVER happens. This is the third time in the past few weeks and I would be thrilled if it would continue!
The other night when I was bathing Owen I made his hair into a mohawk. It cracked me up so last night I used some shaping jel and did it again. He was so cute! Nathan walked in and yelled "Mommy I HATE IT!" and tried to smash it down:) Definitely not something I would do everyday but it amused me until bath time.
Here is a shot of what the typical day around here looks like. Owen's favorite place to be by far is at the couch at his brother's feet. He drives them nuts but they sure amuse him!
Saturday, August 1, 2009
More of the week without daddy......
Posted by Sarah Heller at 9:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Corban is the opposite of Owen and always fell asleep in the stroller which could be annoying if I wanted him to sleep later. Cute pics! Looks like fun.
Post a Comment