I took Owen in for his 9 month check up today. He charmed all the nurses with his waving, big smiles and giggling. He loves people. He is a funny little boy. Poor kiddo is not so happy now after two shots, missing his nap and his gums are swollen on the top and bottom where his incisor teeth need to come in. UGH. He can't catch even a week without teething. I guess let them come and get it over with. He now has four teeth (top two and bottom two) but the top ones you really can't see quite yet. He is cruising the furniture and Sunday while playing with Heather he stood for about 30 seconds unassisted. We are NOT encouraging walking!:)
He tipped the scales at 21 pounds 9 ounces and is 29 1/2 inches long. I had to go look up Jacob's 9 month stats to see if he beat him but nope Jacob was still bigger. He was 22 pounds 3 ounces and 30 inches long...so they are close which is what I figured. He has huge feet like Jacob did too so I foresee expensive shoes in his future. She said everything is right on track. She said that his birthmark that is between his eyes should fade more around the 12 month mark. So we shall see if it does or not. I am hoping to somehow arrange our move so I can get him in there for his 12 month check prior to our leaving here but who knows if that will work out or not.....still waiting on the orders.......
It will be fun to see how Owen does camping this weekend. I have a feeling his main meal is going to be dirt!
Here is a picture of him playing with Ian. I was trying to get a picture of his top teeth and while that did not work and its a pretty poor picture, you can really see how much fun they were both having so for that reason I think its cute.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
The Owen-meister hits the 9 month mark!
Posted by Sarah Heller at 11:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment