We had the best weekend with Na-Nah (Ian's mom). It had been way too long since we had been able to spend some time together and it was her first time getting to meet Owen. We enjoyed a quiet visit which was great. A zoo trip, beach trip and the Farmer's Market all were part of the weekend among other things. Unfortunately the boys and I all got colds the couple of days before she arrived and while Jacob and Nathan were feeling better Owen and I still had the brunt of it while she was here. We worked around it though and rested as much as possible and I think all in all it was a success. Here are just a few of the pictures we took.
This was the first time Owen REALLY got into digging with Jacob and Nathan. It was really cute to see. He especially loved throwing the wet sand at the boys and laying in the hole they dug. I love that he is getting old enough to really play with them. Seeing the three of them interact makes my day.
Here is everyone on the top of the double decker bus at the zoo waiting for the tour to start. Owen and I both were not feeling well so we left after the tour while Ian and Jeanne and the boys stayed for the rest of the day. Ian got some great animal pictures but my favorite are the three below. The baby giraffe is SO adorable!
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
The Na-Nah's Visit!
Posted by Sarah Heller at 4:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment