I swear there have been more earth quakes here since we got back here than there were the entire four and a half years we lived here before. It has been nuts! Easter Sunday we had a good sized one that even the kids felt and were in awe. Last night after a really long stressful day and a trip to the commissary with the entire family we finally got the kids down and sat on the couch only to a few minutes later start shaking. At first I thought it was the dog but it only took just a few seconds to realize it was yet another earth quake. It was centered right around the boarder so this time it was quite close. I have heard conflicting reports of it registering a 5.9 and a 5.7 either way it is unsettling. I told Ian he needs to move us someplace safer:) and he replied with "it just means southern California is going to break off from Northern California like I have wished all along except I wanted it to happen when we were in Illinois." He is so strange sometimes.
I definitely could do without feeling anymore of those soon. It is a good reminder though to be prepared. We have our emergency prepared kid all ready to go at the front of the garage but I am thinking we need more water. Time to get moving.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Rockin and a Rollin!
Posted by Sarah Heller at 9:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Stop freaking me out!
Post a Comment