Sunday, June 20, 2010

Weekly Randomness


To celebrate our anniversary Ian brought me home the prettiest flowers. I LOVE gerber daisies. I stopped after my physical therapy appointment at this little shop near the office and got us two gourmet cupcakes to share. They were super yummy. It was fun to just sit at the table and reminisce a bit. We are hoping to get away for a few hours in the upcoming weeks to spend some time together.


Look who has been practicing his name!! I have been having Nathan write his name every day a few times. Thursday I told him to get the board and start practicing while I was doing dishes and pretty soon he told me "okay mommy I am done" and this is what he had done. He even got Heller right! He is pretty proud of himself as are we but I think one of the most proud is Jacob. He thought it was pretty super that Nathan could write his name.

Friday was Jacob's field day at school. Then for lunch they had a western bbq where family could join them so the boys and I headed over there and joined him at lunch. I realized again how nasty lunch food is and it is making me rethink the idea of the boys having school lunch next year......


0 comments: