I have boys everywhere! I have been helping my neighbors with childcare the last few weeks of summer watching their six year old but they needed help with their four year old today and tomorrow (I have watched him in the past too and they are both really good boys) So, today I had a 7, 6, 5, 4 year olds and Owen. Can we say LOUD? The only one that is a stinker is Owen as he is in this hitting/pinching/throwing things stage that is driving me insane! I don't ever remember Jacob or Nathan going through this THIS bad. He is especially not nice to Daniel and Davin so I have to have him with me constantly to make sure he is not being mean. It is tiring by the end of the day to say the least.
It has been warm so I decided to put out the slip and slide and let them get wet with that and some squirt guns. They all had a really good time. Owen especially LOVES lapping up all the water.
We are looking forward to Gramp's visit next week. The boys are counting down days on the calendar!
Thursday, August 19, 2010
BOYS!
Posted by Sarah Heller at 9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment