Saturday we woke up and had just one day to do a few things around the area. We decided to take a drive up and through the Canyon down into Provo. I am so glad we did! It was beautiful! Ian and I both decided we could just put up a tent and live there forever. Owen fell asleep (poor kiddo was so miserable) and Jacob started getting sick but other than that it was a great trip:) The boys loved taking pictures of the scenery and collecting rocks.
After our drive and some shopping we met my sister and nephew Corban at the park and the kids had a great time playing for over an hour on the playground and climbing trees.
After the Park we headed over to meet my parents and Erin at a pizza place called Pirate Island. I am not sure what I was expecting something like Chuck E Cheese but oh this was SOOOOO much better. It was decorated like something out of Pirates of the Caribbean and the pizza holy cow it was good! Ian and I were expecting nasty Chuck E Cheese pizza and boy were we wrong! It was nice being able to see my dad drug free and doing a bit better before having to say goodbye. It was a short trip but so worth it.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Beautiful Utah Canyon and fun with Family!
Posted by Sarah Heller at 11:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment