How much fun can you have with one box from Costco? A LOT if you are the sons of Ian! Ian thought Owen would fit in the box great so he decided to give it a try. I wish I had a picture of Owen's face when he started shoving him in that box. Priceless! But once he realized it was a game he loved it! That is when the camera came out. Nathan could not let Owen be the ONLY one to fit in the box so he had to have a go. We did not think he would fit but he surprised us. I guess being double jointed in about every joint helped. As you can tell from the last picture he was quite pleased with himself. So, how much fun can you have with a box!? A LOT!
Friday, October 1, 2010
Posted by Sarah Heller at 10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
LOL those are good ones! Definitely made me laugh.
Post a Comment