Friday, June 17, 2011

Another tooth bites the dust.

I swear the tooth fairy is going to be broke by the time Ian gets back. We are up to two teeth each kiddo (J and N) plus the one J had to have pulled.

Nathan had been trying to get out his second tooth for days and could not quite get it. He and Owen were playing and it got knocked really loose right before we were heading out the door for dinner. I told Nathan to hurry up and he yells down stairs from the bathroom "hold on I am trying to rip out my tooth" (just great). I tell him to come and maybe eating will help. He gets in the car and I jokingly say have Jacob yank it. Well so much for it being a joke. Jacob reached up and yanked the tooth out. I am so glad he did it because I was already feeling nauseous and a bloody tooth was not going to help.

Nathan was THRILLED. So here are some pictures of him showing off his new smile. Note that his first tooth has grown in so fast its at least half way to three quarters in already. I try to imagine him with no front teeth and I just can't. THAT is going to be interesting. I hope he waits for his daddy to get back for that though:(

This first picture he asked to post like this...don't ask me?

0 comments: