Today marks 11 years of marriage for Ian and I. While I miss him (A LOT) I got to wake up to two hours of emailing with him, got GORGEOUS flowers with the sweetest message (I swear it is his goal to make me cry) AND just now a 10 minute phone call. It was so great to hear his voice. How lucky we are to be together so young and for so long and to still love eachother so much. Last year I blogged about loving our "complete" family. Obviously that was premature! I still am in awe and shock that baby number four is well on his/her way. I can't imagine sharing my children with any one else. Ian is the best daddy and husband and tries so very hard to make sure we are taken care of even from thousands upon thousands of miles away.
Happy Anniversary Ian! Next year we can celebrate in person:)
Friday, June 17, 2011
Happy 11th Anniversary!
Posted by Sarah Heller at 5:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment