Friday, June 17, 2011

My new toy!




I am in love. With my new little Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker that is. I have wanted one for years. Probably at least a decade. Ian always tells me to just get one but I always find something else. Well impulse buy the other day at Costco. It was $29 plus they had a coupon for $6 off. I could not resist. I let Nathan pick the color (they had white and red) and he quickly chose red. So far we have made two kinds. Chocolate ice cream with oreo cookies and a strawberry ice cream with mini chocolate chips (think chocolate covered strawberries YUM!). It is super easy to use and the kids LOVE it especially Owen who wants to cook and "help" all the time. You can see from these pictures of him his idea of helping is questionable at best.




0 comments: