Well we have made it though the first week of Nathan being out of school...and Jacob NOT. So far it has not been too bad although Jacob did have a four day weekend so that may have helped. One month to go and they will both be out and then thankfully at the same school as of September.
Here are just a few looks into the craziness that is our life:)
Batmen eating breakfast:)
There is a constant battle over who gets to play mom's phone. Especially Angry Birds. I found a new ap though today that has kids cartoon videos on it and loaded it and it kept Owen busy watching these 10 minute Fireman Sam episodes for a good half hour. He was so cute I had to sneak a picture. He saw right before I got it and actually smiled. I was surprised. He has been a grump today.
I bought the kids a wading pool right after Ian left and then it got cool again so I had not taken it out. The past few days have finally been pushing 80 so yesterday and the day before they had fun in it. They were quite upset when I would not let them have another round today but both Owen and Nathan have been coughing all day so I decided we needed a break. And its cooler. Here are a few shots from the first day though. Owen LOVED "scaring" Jacob and pouring water over his head.
And last but not least. Owen. A self portrait picture. He steals the camera all the time when I am not looking if I forget to put it up. He will take 50 pictures in a matter of minutes. He did this the other day and I deleted all of them but this one made me laugh. Reminds me of a certain 8 year old I know....
We miss our daddy but the days are still crazy and mostly good. Slowly but steady our stars on our countdown are going away. Owen tells me many times a day "stars go way daddy come home!" I am glad he understands that.
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Randomness for Daddy
Posted by Sarah Heller at 9:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment