I just love hand me downs. I love going back and looking at pictures of Jacob and then Nathan in an outfit and now seeing Owen in it. Jacob and Nathan get a huge kick out of seeing themselves in the outfits. There are just a few that are my absolute favorites and one is the little suit Owen wore to church today. Jacob and Nathan both wore the suit when they were blessed at 2 and 4 months. I though it would be fun to go back and look at them then:)
Me and Jacob on his blessing day at about 2 months old
Nathan on his blessing day at about 4 months old
And here is Mr. Owen today. He is so funny. His new fascination is his tongue. Jacob loves to sit there and stick his tongue out at him and have him respond by sticking his back out at him. So, for now just about every picture smile or not has the tongue sticking out.
Here are my attempts to get one of the boys together. They were not cooperating and Jacob and Nathan both are looking shaggy....but they are still cute in their white shirts and ties:) They request to wear them on Sundays.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Hand me downs.....
Posted by Sarah Heller at 8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So yeah....we were NOT joking when we were saying Owen is a "clone" of Jacob...just "normal baby size"...instead of "big boy baby." So WHERE did Nathan come from, really?? Shh...I won't tell!?! :) lol. Just kidding of course...Nathan looks a lot like his grandpa. I just love going back too and looking at the girls in the same outfits...it takes you back to the day when your "first" wore it. :)
Oh oops...that anonymous was Me...Valerie. :)
Post a Comment