I LOVE the age Owen is now. Actually about four months is my absolute favorite. I can't believe Owen will be 12 weeks Tuesday. Time has flown by so fast! I was watching Kinley and Kayden yesterday and at nap time there were kids sleeping (or supposed to be sleeping) in every room in the house so Owen and I held up in the dining room while I read (what a concept:) he sat in his bouncer. I had tried to get him to play with toys the past few weeks without much success......until yesterday. I figured might as well try again and he grabbed at the toy and shoved it in his mouth. He then proceeded to "talk" to the toy and laugh and smile. It was so much fun to watch! Much more entertaining than reading:) He really makes my day.
Here are some pictures of his fun!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Let the fun begin!
Posted by Sarah Heller at 9:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is such a cutie. I love him so much even though I've only seen pictures and videos. Thanks for sharing his smiles.
I love his dimples! So adorable!
How cute! I love that age too! Enjoy it because it flies by! :)
Post a Comment