Monday, February 16, 2009

Ian's method of changing one nasty diaper!

So, last night we were eating dinner and Owen was fussy. He was in his bouncer next to us and when I went to pick him up I realized WHY he was so fussy. He had pooped and it had leaked through everything onto the chair. LOVELY! Well, since this was poopy diaper number 3 I told Ian it was allll his. You should have seen the look he gave me ha ha! So he puts Owen on the changing table and tells me he will be right back and heads toward the kitchen/garage. I am sitting here thinking what the heck this poor kid is poopy. He comes back into the house looking like this!

I about peed my pants. So, here are a few shots of this diaper changing experience. Owen LOVES having his diaper changed and even more so this time as I am sure he was not comfortable. I love Ian for his ways of making me laugh. He definitely continues to do so daily. He is such a good and funny daddy. He had Jacob and Nathan falling over laughing and then of course asking if they too could plug their noses....


Thinking his daddy is pretty funny!


Happy and clean again:)


This last picture is a bath picture. He is really enjoying his links even in the tub:) And can we say "Jacob Jr.??" (Valerie's nickname for him)

2 comments:

Danica Osborn said...

oh brother! guys are such pansies when it comes to diapers. kevin's always dry heaving. and my brother in law used latex gloves and a drs. mask for about the first 6 months with his first kid.

at least ian's being resourceful and still helping.

cpiper said...

That is hilarious!