Sunday, February 22, 2009

NASCAR Fans in the making...and other randomness



















So, I should be cleaning up the kitchen but at the moment all the boys are bathed and laying with daddy on our bed watching NASCAR. Jacob and Nathan were begging Ian to turn it on so they could watch with him:) Nathan, always obsessed with blue, quickly claimed whatever blue car it is needed to win. He is a crack up.

When I saw how cute they all looked I had to take some pictures. Then the boys wanted to "model" so we got a few more. Sometimes I look at all of them together and am overwhelmed with how luck I am to have four wonderful "men" in my life. I love my little family!







In randomness, last night I decided to put Owen in his highchair for the first time with the hope that he could sit there with me so I could get a few things done. The tray comes up to his little chin so I left that off and he sat there playing with his little book and sucking on his "plug" (pacifier) for over a half hour. Score! I was able to do dishes and cook some chicken. So here are a few shots of him "chillin".

0 comments: