The picture above is of Jacob showing off his 4th of July hat he made in summer school. He is such a goof!
Well, once again Ian had to work (his butt off) this past week so the boys and I were left to our own adventures as to what to do last night. Heather invited us over for a bbq and then we headed up towards the base to see the fireworks. Seeing as how many thousands were on base we found our own little spot where we could see two displays. We did not pull into the driveway until after 11 by which time all three kids were passed out. Of course Owen had to wake back up and party for a half hour finally getting down just after 11:30....did he sleep in? Nope up at 6:15 while the rest of the house is passed out still at 8. How did I get so unlucky?:) Someday I will be able to get more than 6 hours of broken sleep again...I hope!
Here are a few pictures of our night. It was fun but could have been so much more fun with Ian there. Hopefully next year! I have already told Ian I want to be sitting on the flight deck of a carrier in San Diego next year!
Me and the boys
Owen climbing with his brothers. Can you tell he is not quite sure about it?
Mike climbing with the kids. Or should I say surro dad for the night? I am thankful he was there.
The scene when we arrived home last night. Of course Owen woke up as soon as I unbuckled him.
Jacob above being silly. And below Owen in his stroller. Jacob took him on a few walks and he loved that surprisingly. He hates sitting in anything for too long.
Here are a few random shots of my early riser this morning. The first shot though is of him playing in the kitchen sink. I am not sure who laughed more him or Jacob and Nathan.
Now if he can just learn to move in the crawling position. He army crawls/launches himself everywhere. His new thing is sticking his tongue out and spitting. He thinks he is pretty cute. We are trying to teach him to wave and I think he has done it once or twice but it is still not totally clear. The boys want him to clap too so I have a feeling within the next month or so he will be doing both.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
4th of July 2009
Posted by Sarah Heller at 8:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment