Thursday, July 30, 2009

A week without daddy......



Here are a few pictures from our week--so far. We spent Monday at Chuck E Cheese and had lunch and got some school supplies (the list is endless and its only the first grade!) Tuesday I was hurting but I managed to get to the park and we got slurpees. It was only about 85 but HUMID and nasty out. We all looked like grease balls by the time we got home. The slurpees definitely hit the spot! Here are some pictures from the park among other things.....


Jacob showing off his new sunglasses. He LOVES them and it is nice to have him not complain about his eyes hurting constantly when outside. Definitely worth the money spent. And you have to love the tongue. It was hot!


Gotta love the sand eating. It was so gross but he was so happy!




My big baby boy in his little red stroller. I LOVE his jogger but this little stroller is so awesome too! He is happy as long as you are moving. But if you stop watch out!

I am not sure what we will do tomorrow. The boys' have their last swim lesson for the summer Saturday morning and then with any luck daddy will be home well before dinner. We have missed him!

0 comments: