The title says it all. Jacob lost his second tooth today. It is funny because Owen just got the two teeth Jacob has lost. Jacob is pretty proud and can't wait to see what the Tooth Fairy brings. I am just hoping Ian has some cash!:)
So, we had to of course pull out the camera to show off his new tooth growing in and his new gap...and then of course while it was out I had to take a few of the boys being cute outside.
Tooth up close. You can see the other one is growing in fast.
I put Nathan in the bath and went to the hall to tell Jacob something and came back in the bathroom to find Owen trying to figure out how to get in with Nathan:) He was having a blast reaching in and splashing water all over. It was too funny not to take a picture. I let him get in with Nathan after I got these shots.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Goodbye baby tooth number TWO!
Posted by Sarah Heller at 8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment