I have 10 minutes to kill before taking Jacob to school and a "wonderful" cold has taken over my body so I am trying to keep my head out of the fog until Ian wakes up so I can crash (hopefully) before he goes to work....so I thought I would post these pictures from this weekend.
He loves being thrown up in the air and playing with his daddy:)
Ian's garden finally planted. Just herbs on top this year and peppers and tomatoes growing upside down.
Not 100% sure of the grass.....
This was yesterday. He was fussing a bit so I was playing with him and grabbed the camera. I swear you pull that thing out and he smiles. I already have him trained! I was getting a good laugh because I would hold it out and tell him "SMILE" and he actually was!:) Not the best picture of me but still together I think we are cute.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Random
Posted by Sarah Heller at 8:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Very cute. He's getting so big :) Can't wait to meet him one of these days
Post a Comment