Monday, July 27, 2009

Finally!



Warm enough to be outside in the water that is. The weather this year has been so strange. It has been more spring like than summer like. I bought the boys a slip n slide and Owen a tiny pool back around the 4th of July and it just has not been warm enough for them to use it. It was finally 80 Saturday so we broke it out and let them have some fun.


Owen liked his little pool. I put some cold water in and then a huge pot of warm water so it was just luke warm for him. He mostly just wanted to sit on his knees and watch his crazy brothers.

Jacob did very well at teaching Nathan how to slide. After a few tries he mastered it.


I am not sure why Jacob looks sad in this picture because he wasn't. They were plotting their next slides.




Here are a couple of random pictures. This first one is of Nathan getting ready for church yesterday. I had to laugh at the black socks,shorts and the "great" job he did on buttoning his shirt.



Here is Owen telling Mommy "look how FUN it is to work out!":)

0 comments: