It has been a busy two days filled with car drama but thankfully that seems to be at an end (until next time) and we should see a nice refund in our future due to bad work on it in the first place...but that is another story.
Thankfully there were some highlights to the weekend. Last night we met with some friends from church and went to a small lake near our house and the kids all went fishing. With six boys ages 8 and under (including Nathan) and two adorable one year old ladies it was quite the group. We grilled hot dogs and each brought some munchies and enjoyed some great company and the kids enjoyed catching a few fish. We definitely will be doing this again. The only complaint was all the geese. The geese themselves were not bad. Natalia especially loved them. However the geese poop...not so great. Yuck is all I have to say!
This is so typical!
Owen and Blythe were trying to figure out each other. It was pretty cute:)
Natalia being adorable as always.
Owen the happiest he was all night. He wants to move SO BAD and with Geese poop everywhere I was being mean and would not let him.
I told the boys they had to stop and smile or they could not fish. Nathan was game but Jacob was not pleased, can you tell?
I asked Jacob to smile for me and he replies with "sorry mom dad says I have to watch my bobber" Then proceeds to pretend the bobber is a target and he is shooting it. Can we say he is his father's son???
And I wanted boys? This is my "present" from Nathan. He brought this to me saying "happy worm day mommy". Thanks Nathan just what I ALWAYS wanted......
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Is the weekend really over?
Posted by Sarah Heller at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"happy worm day" haha!!! that cracked me up. s odid jacob and his bobber. i don't know how you ever keep a straight face around your house! looks like a fun day!
nice. yeah, somehow if we could find a spot next time without tons of goose poo, i will be game!:)
Post a Comment