Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday Nathan!!


Monday was Nathan's 6th Birthday. I had to wait until today to post the pictures because he was so full from pizza Monday night that he asked if we could wait until last night to have his cake:) Jacob was less than thrilled but that is just what we did.

Nathan told his Gramps that it was his best birthday in his whole LIFE! I am so glad he felt his day was special. Ian got off work early and we went as a family and took cupcakes to Nathan's class.



Then we surprised Nathan by going to Chuck E Cheese for a couple of hours to play which all the boys LOVED and mom and dad were happy too because it was nice and empty!:)







Then we headed to CiCi's Pizza Buffet for dinner where Nathan ate way too much pizza according to him:)

Then it was time to come home for presents and bed. He was thrilled with his presents. A Pillow Pet from Grandma and Grandpa that he has named Happy Birthday, GI Joe, Transformer, and games were among the few presents.



Then last night we enjoyed his strawberry Bat Man Cake.



I think he scored pretty good. He is looking forward to going and spending his birthday money from Gramps! I just can't believe he is six.

0 comments: