These days for Owen everything is "ME DO IT" and "MINE" etc etc. So, the other night when I told the boys I was going to make them pizza for dinner Owen (who had watched a cartoon where the character made his own pizza) promptly yelled "OWN PIZZA MOMMY!" So I decided why not and made the crust and let the boys make their OWN. They even requested shredded carrots which I thought I was very odd but who am I to knock veggies. So here they are making their OWN Pizzas:)
Oh by the way Owen is screaming "CHEEEESE" so excuse the open face but it was the best I could get:)
Saturday, January 29, 2011
OWN Pizza
Posted by Sarah Heller at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Nate always looks in pain when he smiles LOL Corban does that too (tries too hard)
Post a Comment