Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Owen's FIRST Fishing Trip!


Ian and the boys had yesterday off of school for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day and Jacob and Nathan have been begggggging (to the point of tears on Jacob's part) to go fishing. So I decided I would bring Owen along too for a little bit so he could experience fishing with them. There is a little pond on one of the bases near us that Ian will take the boys to sometimes. It is nice with little docks all around it. Unfortunately the fish were not biting but Ian managed to get one little blue gill. Owen's reaction was hilarious. It obviously freaked him out a bit. It was so cute seeing all three of them fishing. Somehow I am going to have to figure out how to set things up and get myself a license so the boys can continue to enjoy going when Ian leaves. How did I end up with these boys again? :)

We only stayed out for about an hour and then went and got lunch and a few things at the Commissary. Ian and the boys went back out but Owen and I came home for his nap. It was so HOT! There is no shade at all and we were all sweating buckets. Welcome to San Diego during a heat wave in January!







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing all the boys in their shorts! Wish I was there! (maybe not for fishing)