The boys had their check ups this past week and thankfully all looked great. Ian and I cringed when the dentist told us Owen has two two year old molars ready to come in any time. He is a bear enough without teething:) With as many dental issues that I have/had it is always a huge anxiety filled day for me at the dentist whether its for me or for the kids so it was wonderful for once to walk away with everything perfect. Here is a picture of Owen watching Caillou (a cute PBS show for toddlers) on daddy's smart phone. Boy do I need an upgrade! Hurry up March. This kept him quiet for a full 25 minutes, unheard of in any other way!
On one other important note. The "plug fairy" came and took Owen's plug (pacifier) away this week. Boy was that an experience. He cried the first night from 8-10 and then again from 3-5 am. UGH but by then I was flat out determined we were done with them. The next day he cried for a good hour before nap and bedtime but since then has been nothing out of the norm. YAY for that being over and done with. He is growing up fast. Makes me sad but its fun to hear what his little mind is thinking as he becomes more and more vocal.
Saturday, January 1, 2011
YAY for no Cavaties!
Posted by Sarah Heller at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Good news all around!
Post a Comment