Jacob got offered a spot at Nathan's school this morning. I am doing the happy dance and so thankful! We have prayed for a year and a half that he would get in with him. No more two schedules (one on year round one not) no more two schools. They can hopefully ride the bus together and BE together which is something that most days they both ask for. No more dealing with one or the other upset because the other one is off while one is at school. Only ONE early day a week not two to screw up Owen's (and the new baby's) naps. I am THRILLED! The only thing that could make it better is if email was actually working so I could tell Ian. He is going to be SO happy.
I can't WAIT to tell Jacob and Nathan!
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
BEST NEWS!!!!
Posted by Sarah Heller at 12:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment