Happy Mother's Day! It has been kind of a rough day but I got these beautiful flowers from Ian yesterday with a sweet message that made me miss him even more and he kept his promise and called and spoke to Jacob and Nathan before bed last night for a few moments so I got to hear his voice too just for a bit. And I woke to a few emails from him this morning. I can't ask for much more than that. I told him I miss his spoiling me and breakfast in bed:) I am hoping the rain stays away so I can take the boys to the park to play with a few kids this afternoon. A bunch of "deployment widows" from church are going to get together for Mother's Day.
Happy Mother's Day! I can't believe that this is my 9th official year and I can't believe that this time next year I will have a six month old. I don't know which one leaves me flabbergasted more at this point!
I had to add these last two of Owen. I have needed to clean Ian's fish tank for over a week and have just felt so awful and have been trying to rest when Owen rests and did not want to clean it with him awake or in the dark but finally yesterday I said forget it I'm doing it so he "helped". What a pain but in the end it got done. Unfortunately one fish was dead this morning. I don't think anything I did did it but I still feel bad. I hope I can keep the rest alive until Ian gets back....I am doing my best. I had Owen clean the outside of the tank with a Mr. Clean eraser. He just thought he was so cool:) So I told him we could take a picture so Daddy could see what a big helper he is. He is saying TA DA in one of them. He is a pain but he sure is cute.
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Happy Mother's Day
Posted by Sarah Heller at 4:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment