Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Missing Ian

Ian has been really busy the past few days so we have not gotten to communicate much and I have been missing him. I think it has not helped that Jacob has been a holy terror and each day seems to be worse. But Saturday morning I woke up to a email from Ian telling me to listen to this song by Josh Turner called Soulmate. He told me that he heard it while working and that it says everything that he feels about me. Of course no warning about how much tissue I would need. Here is a link to the song on youtube:



And here are the lyrics:

Soulmate
Until the end of time
You're my soulmate
I'll love you till I get to heaven's gate
And if I go first sweetheart
I'll wait
'Cause I know I'll never find another
Soulmate

Your love
There's no telling where I'd be
Without your love
Stumbling in the dark
Would be pretty rough
When I get down you're the one
That lifts me up
I thank the Lord above
For your love

[Chorus:]
In this day and time
The right one is hard to find
Girl, that's why I'm holding on to you
Each and every night
When we turn out the light
[- From :http://www.elyrics.net/read/j/josh-turner-lyrics/soulmate-lyrics.html -]
There's no mistaking what we have is true

Soulmate
I hope that we grow old together
Solemate
In the good and bad
Even through the heartache
We've got a special bond
That'll never break
'Cause darling you and I are
Soulmates

[Repeat Chorus:]

Soulmate
Until the end of time
You're my soulmate
I'll love you till I get to
Heaven's gate
We've got a special bond
That'll never break
'Cause darling you and I are
Soulmates
Yeah, I know I'll never find another
Soulmate


I just love that man. And he truly is the person I was meant to be with. I can't believe that next Wednesday we will be together for 14 years. Two more years and it will be half my life! Pretty crazy for a 30 year old to be able to say. Even with things a little uncertain right now with this deployment and the Navy and the baby I know at the end together we will be okay. I miss you Ian!

0 comments: