Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mother's Day from Nathan

Owen and I went to Nathan's school for his Annual Kindergarten Mother's Day Celebration. It was so cute. They made all the mothers crowns, pictures and flowers. They sang really cute songs and at the end all the moms got up and we sang and danced the chicken songs with them in our crowns. I am sure that was a sight to see! It was quite the challenge with Owen. He demanded I hold him so here I am trying to dance in this crowd holding Owen. Nice. Unfortunately waking Owen to go to the shindig has transformed his wonderful mood into a not so favorable one. But tis life.

Here are a few pictures:)


Self portrait of me and my crown

Showing off my flower and crown picture by Owen:)

The only picture I could get of Nathan singing

Owen did pretty good this time sitting and listening.

A close up of the crown:)

Me and Nathan after all sweaty from dancing the chicken dance.

A look at all my goodies from him. He made a cute little coupon book, the crown and flower plus a poem with his hand print and some candy to boot. He is very proud of himself and I am proud of him too. It was a very cute little experience.

After we came home I let him and Owen have an ice cream. I went out to get my water bottle out of the Van and came back to this. After cleaning for four hours today the first reaction was me wanting to have a fit then I just laughed and grabbed the camera. What can you do? Now if they could only get ALONG!

0 comments: