Dare I say it but after 8 weeks I finally feel almost normal today. I had a couple hours of gagging this morning and each time I eat I get that way for a bit but I am functioning. It is amazing and exhausting at the same time. I decided to take advantage of it and cleaned four hours straight. Every floor down here has been swept mopped etc etc. among other things and zucchini bread is making the house smell good cooking. I am beat now but it was worth it. Owen of course wanted to help so here he is steam mopping and "talking" to daddy on my old cell phone. All week he has carried that phone around calling his dad:( BUT he seems to finally be over his cold he had and yesterday and today he has been in SUCH a better mood. I hope it continues. He and I are headed to Nathan's school in a few hours to see Nathan sing for Mother's Day. So stay tuned for more pictures!
Friday, May 6, 2011
Today.....
Posted by Sarah Heller at 1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment