My goal was to get on here and blog every few days if not more. I certainly have enough Jacob and Nathan antics to share! The past week and a half however has been nuts! Ian got home from Scout Camp to a very happy and relieved wife and two ecstatic little boys. Here are a few pictures of them having fun the night he came home:


The picture of Ian using Nathan as an ottoman is a little blurry but was too funny to pass up taking. If you could have heard Nathan BEGGING Ian to put his feet on him it was quite funny.
The other thing the boys were DYING to do was to show Ian their new bedding and their new stuffed animals. We went to Kohls where they have the "Brown Bear" books and stuffed animals right now so I got suckered into buying them each a stuffed animal. Jacob chose the Polar Bear and Nathan chose the "baby jaguar". For those of you who don't know Nathan is quite obsessed with Diego and Dora and is now quite obsessed with "baby jaguar". Below are a few pictures I took of them playing around showing off their new toys and you can see the bedding as well.


After Ian was home for a couple of days his mom flew in from Louisiana to visit us. She got here last Wednesday and flew out today. It had been over two years since we had last seen her and it was long overdue. You would never have known it had been so long though the boys were in HEAVEN and loved every minute of having her here. They are a little sad that she and "Uncle" Chris left today (Chris is Jeanne's boyfriend who flew in Sunday night for the last few days). We had so much fun shopping, going to the Renniasance Fair, Ikea, and yesterday Shedd Aquarium. We even got her addicted to our favorite hot dog place here. All in all it was a wonderful week although I have to admit I am worn out! I don't realize that at over 6 months pregnant I just can't walk 6+ hours a day for days on end. But its worth it. Nothing a nap today and a little tylenol has not taken care of:) I will post some pictures of our adventures in the next couple of blogs so bear with me!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Playing Catch Up!
Posted by Sarah Heller at 5:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment