Saturday, January 23, 2010

Typical


This is a typical view of the boys on any given day. Although most of the time it involves pushing and shoving. I just thought they were too cute. They heard the flash and turned around saying "MOM STOP TAKING PICTURES OF US!" Too bad, so sad. I am Mom and I can take pictures if I want!
(Don't mind the clutter on top or in the desk. Still trying to get things together to decorate..who knows when it will happen!)

Then you have crazy baby who just decided laying and rolling on the kitchen floor would be a great idea. He cracks me up. It was so nice to have him smile and giggle today as much as he cried instead of the past three or four days of mostly crying and screaming. Hopefully tomorrow will be even better.


1 comments:

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

hopefully owen is turning a corner and will be healthy and happy asap!