Today was a good day!
Finding out Ian made board.....
Going to the zoo with some of our best friends!!
Love these guys!
They completely redid the Elephant compound and added so much stuff! It was phenomenal. I can't wait to take Ian!!
Try and get four kids to look and smile at the same time. Good luck! But they are all so darn cute together.
We rode the skyfari. I am not so found of heights. But its funny how when your child starts freaking out a bit (Jacob) how quickly you forget about your own fears to make them feel better:) He and I (and Owen) had fun seeing everything from up in the sky.
Then it was time for dinner at....STUDIO DINER! A little diner next to a movie lot that Ian has been wanting to go to forever. We got a coupon in the mail and I figured he DID make board so good enough reason for me to celebrate. We went early to beat crowds and had some really good laughs. Owen colored for the first time and enjoyed smacking his daddy in the face with his menu (quite comical)
All in all a very good day!:)
Thursday, March 11, 2010
A Good Day
Posted by Sarah Heller at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment