
The results are out for the Chief exam that Ian took in January. Once again he passed with flying colors, I believe in the top 80%. Seeing as last year he was an early candidate this year is really his first real chance at being promoted. We have our doubts that it will be this year but one can hope and pray right? Although I am not sure I am ready for the initiation process:) I am proud of Ian. I was a little nervous as the man did not so much as look one thing up before the test. How can he do so well and not even crack a book? This goes back to high school. It just goes to show how much potential he has whether he chooses to live up to it or not!:) So now we wait. The results for advancement won't be out until August. If for some reason he does that would mean new orders, and quickly. Talk about craziness. I am praying he does advance because I know what it means to him. We shall see how the cookie crumbles in a few months but for now.....YEA IAN!:)
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Yea for Ian
Posted by Sarah Heller at 12:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope we both have a reason to celebrate this time!
I hope things go for Ian. Did you know that my brother is in the army now. He is a apache heliocopter mechanic.
It would be so great if Ian's name is on that list. We would be so happy for him and of course you too!! We're praying that perhaps our time at GL would allow John to leave with anchors or get to his new command to find out he puts on anchors. :D
Post a Comment