Friday, March 5, 2010

I want to do this!




This cabinet door redo with the Family Name and Est date is going to be my next project. (With our last name of course!) I think we are going to go check out the Habitat for Humanity sale place for a cabinet door or wood or something. I am not sure if I will do it in white as she has it just because we have white walls..... I can't wait to start it!:) We need something on the wall that you see when you walk in the door and I think this will be perfect.

You can check out her blog on how she did it here:

http://notinggrace.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-cabinet-door-makeover.html

I love being crafty! Now if only I could find the extra cash to buy Ian a miter saw! There is a certain farm bed that I am coveting that I want him to build me but without tools that is kind of hard. We are taking donations! ha ha! Someday I will have it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute! This is something similar to what I have been wanting to do. But what I want is to order those peel/stick label things...like what I have above my bed. I have a friend in Oklahoma who had a HUGE one made of their last name and est. date...it was darling. I don't want mine as large as she had hers...but it was SO cute. I found a couple companies that create them for you...I'm just trying to decide who to go with...as their prices/fonts/colors they offer are different. Decisions decisions! :)
~val