Jacob and Nathan got to have their first (of many I am sure) sleepovers in the playroom on the "new" couch Saturday night. I had to sneak in there and take a picture on my way to bed:)
Owen loves getting up on the couch and "reading". I love it because I can go up there and lock him and I in the room and he is contained and I can actually read a chapter in a book before he gets too antsy. We hung up Nathan's basketball hoop finally that he got for Christmas and a few of our maps and then Nathan picked out an "ocean blue" paint color for me to paint and make another art/picture display piece for that room as well. Now all that is missing is pictures or art. I actually want to do snapshots of our extended family for in there. Eventually I will get to uploading them to Wal Mart or Costco and get them up there. For now the boys seem to like it much more than having to sit on the floor all the time.
Monday, March 1, 2010
Enjoying the Playroom!
Posted by Sarah Heller at 11:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment