I found a tutorial on a blog for making taffy with kids. So, the boys were driving me insane begging to watch tv or play video games and so finally I said lets make taffy. They were stoked. When I saw how long it would take to cook the candy and Ian got home I let the boys go outside while I cooked it and they were to come in when it was ready to pull. Surprise surprise then they wanted to stay outside. So, I got it 99% done before Nathan came running back wanting to help. So, he helped me do the last little bit of pulling. Talk about sticky!!
And here are a few other random shots from the past two days for your enjoyment:) Owen got to go to McDonalds and play in the play area for the first time. He had a little ball. That baby was able to climb up the big tall tube slide before refusing to come back down and was screaming his head off so this mama had to climb up it to get him. Not an easy feat let me tell you! The other two shots are one of me attempting to get a picture of me and Owen together and one of my blue eye'd babe Nathan.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Taffy anyone?
Posted by Sarah Heller at 10:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment