Ian came home from work today telling me how he wanted pizza for dinner and not just pizza but "flaky crust pizza" deep dish CHICAGO pizza. So we searched for some recipes and I got to work. I have to say it turned out WAY better than I had thought it would. I love making pizza at home because I can use healthy ingredients like grilled veggies and turkey pepperoni and Italian sausage instead of greasy pork. There are plenty of leftovers too to keep Ian happy.
Ian made a yummy strawberry/mango/pineapple smoothie and we had some very happy kidlets (and mommy). The boys enjoyed eating outside on the front patio it was such a beautiful day. Perfect weather not hot and not cold.
A little side note Owen is 18 months TODAY!? I can hardly believe it.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Bringing a little Chicago to us
Posted by Sarah Heller at 10:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Looks good!
Post a Comment