Besides the fact my back went out Sunday, I felt very special by my "boys" on Mother's Day. Ian let me sleep in and brought me a yummy breakfast in bed of one of my favorites Eggs Benedict. YUM! Even better though was he knows how hard I have been working to lose some weight and be active so he searched and found a recipe that he tweaked to make for me which was SO YUMMY but low in calories. Am I lucky or what? He, as always, got me the most perfect card that made me cry. I swear it is his goal because he always asks "did you cry??" Jacob and Nathan also made me cards while Ian made breakfast.
In school Jacob painted a river rock to look like a lady bug, made me a sweet card that told me he loves me "sooooooooooo much" and decorated the little bag it came in. He was SO proud and insisted I open it as soon as we got home Friday.
Here are a couple pictures of my little men ready for church. They looked so handsome I had to take a picture. Owen was asleep or he would be in it too:)
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Mother's Day
Posted by Sarah Heller at 7:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment