Is quickly becoming NOT a baby.....
I just adore this face. Owen loves his little Kids Songs movies and is starting to actually ask to watch them now at times. He will go stand in front of the tv and babble something that sounds like "moooie". I asked him to go sit on the couch last night if he wanted to watch it and so he did and then laid his head down and was watching it. I could not pass up the opportunity to take a picture. He is growing up so fast. It excites me but saddens me at the same time.
Ready for a bike ride! We are almost good to go. We have to get a rack for the back of the van and I have to go buy my helmet today. Ian and Nathan have theirs coming to them from Amazon. How sad is it that Owen and Nathan's heads are the same size. I mean less than a single cm difference. My one year old has a huge head! (although their head shapes are different). It just so happens that this helmet fits Owen pretty good while Nathan's round noggin won't fit into it anymore. He thought wearing the helmet was pretty funny last night but lets see how long that lasts when he is forced to wear it in the trailer......
Thursday, February 25, 2010
My baby......
Posted by Sarah Heller at 10:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
he is definitely not a baby anymore! love keeping up w u. miss u!
Post a Comment