Here are a few cute shots from the past few days. As most of you know its been beyond freezing here. Most schools were shut down yesterday but not us so the kids went and we froze getting there and home. This morning I was up with Owen and the phone rang at 5:30 with a recording saying schools were canceled due to the buses not starting. My heart sank when the phone rang as I was freaked out something happened back home. What a relief to find out thats all it was. Anyhow so here are some from yesterday and today:
Ian was tired and Owen woke from his nap and I was trying to do some things so I laid Owen next to Ian on the couch and the next thing I know I look over and see this. How could I not take a picture?
Owen ready to go out in the fridged weather yesterday. This was the first outfit I got last summer when I was pregnant:) I need to get a shot of him not in the carrier because its super cute. It kept him warm too. He never peeped the three hours we were out:)
My sweet green baby. Here is a half smile and a full shot showing how portly he is getting. He is such a sweet sweet baby.
Last but not least a crack up! Nathan was "helping" Owen because he was crying and I was trying to get ready and I walk in the room and find this! Poor Owen. Nathan does this ALL the time. I can't tell you how many times I have left Owen on my bed and Nathan watching a cartoon so I can jump in the shower and Owen is FINE but Nathan feels he needs the bottle and I get out to find Nathan glued to the tv and a bottle like this "feeding" his brother. This is not too bad half the time its up his nose or something! I just happened to have the camera near by and had to get a shot. I don't think Owen was half as amused as I was!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Cute Random Shots
Posted by Sarah Heller at 10:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ok, the one with Ian and Owen is priceless! I am so, so glad you have these pictures this time around. Too sweet! I know that Eli slept on John's chest the first 3 months and I am totally serious! Now the last one with Nathan and Owen, I totally started laughing even before reading about it. The look on Owen's face is pricelesss! I'm still laughing!
Post a Comment