I went to dress Owen this morning and we were not doing anything at all today but thought he would look cute in jeans so I dressed him and had to get some pictures:) The funny thing was I dressed all three boys and realized they pretty much matched. It gave me a good laugh. As you can tell the boys LOVE him more and more each day. They are both great helpers, especially Jacob.
Owen has good enough body control now that I can sit him on the couch and lay him back on Jacob and Jacob will feed him for me so I can blow dry my hair actually eat myself! I am so very thankful for him.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
First Jeans---ahhhh how cute:)
Posted by Sarah Heller at 5:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ahhh Owen is soooo cute! Love the jeans!You have 3 very handsome boys on your hands!
Post a Comment