Nathan is a total crack up and I thought I would share a "Nathan moment" from last night. We were eating dinner and he was in heaven since we had meat and blueberries (the kid will eat blueberries until he IS blue). So after he scarfs down his meat and berries and is on his second helping of berries with mouth full says to Ian "more meat too daddy" Ian replies "why don't you eat your berries and then we can see where you are at". Nathan looks at Ian puzzled and replies "I am right here daddy, where else would I be?" Ian and I about spit food across the table. He is for sure my Dennis the Menace child and I just pray Owen is not quite adventerous but at the same time Nathan is just hilarious.
Hope you are all staying warm! It actually got above 30 today and the boys enjoyed an hour of freezing in the snow playing and then crashed out! Yea for outdoor play!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Why we love Nathan.....
Posted by Sarah Heller at 5:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL!!!That is awesome. Totally cracking up here. It reminds me of Saturday morning. John called and I said to Joshua "why don't you say hi to this person" so he takes the phone and goes "hi person" John and I were both cracking up. It's these moments that make up for the moments were you want to strangle them.
haha that is funny. kids are so literal. life is never boring with these kiddos around, huh?!
Post a Comment