Saturday, January 3, 2009

Poor Baby O....


I wanted to share this picture I took of Owen. He was making the funniest faces and I could not resist a picture:) Ian says I am cruel but this one cracks me up and I had to share. Don't mind his baby acne:) His birthmark makes it seem even redder than it really is.

So, after WEEKS (literally) of Jacob and Nathan being sick and us trying to keep Owen healthy he finally got it. The poor baby is pretty miserable. He is so congested and has a cough. The mucus has led to yucky diapers and throwing up. I took him in the morning to make sure its JUST in his head and that his ears and chest are okay, and they are. The Dr told me I could give him a bit of Tylenol especially at night to help him feel better. Hopefully he will get rid of it soon. He is such a sweet baby and it makes me sad to see him not feel well.

On a positive he is growing! (as if I did not know this already since I am already setting aside clothes to be packed up!) He weighed in at 10lb6oz and was just over 23 inches tall today. It is his length that is making him grow out of his clothes!

So if you think of us send a prayer his way that he will feel better. On top of this somehow Jacob and Nathan caught some stomach bug. I spent a fun night last night being projectile vomited on by Owen only to clean up and have it done by Nathan and this time after his eating chili...FUN STUFF! SO Nathan was up a few times last night sick but is fine today instead Jacob woke up throwing up....never ending. Jacob is annoying happy though and hopefully the worst is over for him too. It seems to be some 12 hour thing. I just pray Ian, Owen and I do NOT get it. I don't even know where they got this other than when we went out shopping. Can I lock them up and make them wear masks when we go out??? Or do you think people would think I am strange?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! I'll have to email you pictures of both Joshua and Eli with their baby acne, and Eli's looked worse because of that birth mark which you can't even see anymore. I am sorry that you are still dealing with the sickies. I hope everyone starts to feel better soon. Keep the pictures coming...he's sooooo cute!