Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday NATHAN!!!!



I can hardly believe Nathan is four. He has been DYING for it to be his birthday for months now and finally yesterday was the "big" day. We had big plans of Chuck E Cheese, but after a blizzard outside and over a foot of snow (with more in the forecast this week) we decided staying in and ordering pizza and enjoying cake and ice cream with great friends was a better idea.

Here are a few pictures of his big day!



The snow that kept us home. This is the top of our patio table out back. Some places were even deeper depending on wind/drift. It is definitely winter here!


THE Diego Cake. We normally make them but with so much going on I threw in the towel and ordered him one. It was exactly what he wanted Diego and Baby jaguar. He was thrilled!

Me with Nathan blowing out his candles....blurry but cute



Nathan on his brandnew bike. It is a Tonka Bike with construction stickers and he LOVES it. Ian brought it in and he jumped on it and rode through the house of course smacking into the wall and knocking paint off....oh well easy fix I just wish I had it on camera!







Nathan in all his attire. Note the knee pads. He cracks me up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok...first I LOVE that picture of Owen smiling at Ian! TOO CUTE! I am so glad Ian is home to experience it this time around. 2nd, you have to tell me where you got that bike. Joshua is all about trucks and a bike is something I want to get him for his birthday, that bike would be awesome! Third...you guys did another great cake! I can't wait to see Jacob's cake next month.

Danica Osborn said...

that weather was horrid, i don't blame you for staying inside! but it looks like he had a GREAT b-day even staying in. the cake's darling and it looks like nathan couldn't be any happier than with the gifts he received.

claire's is tomorrow. let the celebrations begin! :)