Sunday, January 18, 2009

Look who is two months old already!!



I can hardly believe its been two months since Owen was born. It is amazing how fast he has evolved into our little family. I for the life of me can't remember what its like to sleep more than 3 or 4 hours at a time:) He is so worth it though!

Here are a few pictures of him and his new "room". He is in the crib right now as I type for the very first time so we shall see how it goes. It makes me a bit sad that he is already getting so big but he brings so much joy to our lives. His smiles are contagious and as long as he is fed, dry and not gassy he just smiles a way. I can't wait for the giggles! My friend Nicole took some really great shots of him this past weekend so when I get them I will share!

Here are some cute ones....enjoy!


BIG SMILES! This is just one of many. I love his eyes and his curly eye lashes.




This is his new little suit outfit for church. I could not resist buying it even though he will probably wear it two times:) It was on clearance with an extra clearance at Target and I think I paid maybe $3. He looked like such a little man today. My favorite is the first picture in his bouncer. I had gotten him all dressed and he looked so cute laying there I grabbed the camera and did not realize he smiled until the picture was taken. The other two are of him passed out once we got home. He is such a sweet baby boy!

Laying in his new crib just chilling.


Ian trying out a new way of feeding:)

Jacob and Nathan dancing in "Owen's room" (a little space in our room that we have curtained off)

Owen's new space! Its bare but I just was so happy the crib fit! I can't wait to get batteries for the mobile. Owen is going to love it! We got it thanks to great neighbors.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, that first picture with the big smile...he looks so much like you in that picture! Just too cute! I love his "room" too! Just remember it's just for a little bit of time.