Since I have blogged about both Owen and Jacob in recent posts I thought I would share a few "Nathanisms". Boy has he been RANDOM this week with some of the information he is shared with me.
First a couple of days ago he, Owen and I were hanging out in the living room while Ian and Jacob were at work and school and Nathan randomly says "Mom I changed my mind" Me completely confused said "changed your mind about what?" and he replies with "I changed my mind I think you need to have another baby" WHAT?
Then yesterday we were getting out of the car to get Jacob at school and he out of the blue again asks "mom how many sisters did you have when you were a kid?" and I replied telling him three just the same as I do now and named each of my sisters. So he goes on to tell me that he does not like having two brothers he would like to have four. WHAT? I told him no way was I having two more babies so sorry on that one.
Side note, Jacob said last night that he thinks our house is plenty big enough for four kids. Where are they getting this from?
Today Nathan got a card in the mail from his "best friend" Brogan who was in his preschool class in Glenview. He had given Nathan a little book called "Good Night Chicago" before we moved here and then we found a "Good Night San Diego" book and sent it to him a couple of weeks ago so the card was thanking Nathan for the book and letting him know he took it in to share with the class. Nathan was so happy to get the card but it very quickly turned into him telling me that he is "the madest kid in the whole plantic" (planet) because he misses his school friends. :( So do I Nathan, so do I!
Nathan was very proud of himself at church last Sunday because he got asked to be a "reverent child" which means he stands at the front of the room, quite, folding his arms with a little badge or sash or something as all the other kids file in to set an example. That big smile, dimples and big blue eyes were all big as can be.
He is doing really well but REALLY needs to start school. I am going to miss having him with me during the day but I don't think he is going to miss me much! I wish the MWR Tiny Tots would call but nothing as of yet.
We STILL have to take that poor boy to the zoo. Today would have been a great day but this time it is my turn to have a stomach bug and not want to venture far from the house. Gotta love it!
Friday, February 12, 2010
Nathan Randomness
Posted by Sarah Heller at 7:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is not so funny that Nathan is talking about a baby. Benjamin has been doing the same thing to me.
Post a Comment