Just a quick post to let everyone know that after another round of blood tests yesterday I got a call from my OB's office letting me know that FINALLY my hormone levels are back to normal. I am finally officially not pregnant. What a relief. Yesterday afternoon I would have had my 12 week appointment. Had my body not started the miscarriage process on its own I would have gone in yesterday not knowing that they would go to find a heartbeat and there would be none. I would have measured 12 weeks but then when they did an ultrasound they would have found two formed, but empty sacs. I cannot begin to express how thankful I am that my body started the miscarriage process on its own and finished it on its own. I would have been so devastated to be that far along and find out it was not really real.
Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers along the way. Prayers have definitely been felt.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
The END
Posted by Sarah Heller at 4:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment