Monday, June 22, 2009

Miscarriage Status....yet again

So this morning I made the drive up to the doctor yet again. My numbers had dropped from 7something to 1something last week (have no clue exactly just know they dropped a lot) so HOPEFULLY this will be my last time getting stuck for this and they will have finished dropping. I should know sometime tomorrow.

So, time to get back to exercising and rid this nasty depression/baby weight.

I am doing pretty good emotionally. I am surprised that I am as sad as I am. I guess it is a case of the "could have beens". At the same time I am very relieved not to be adding another kiddo right now to our family. This move is going to be torture on Jacob and I really need to be able to focus on him as much as possible and trying to do that AND having two babies in the house is mind boggling to me. So for now (at least) I am very greatful for my three healthy boys.

2 comments:

Danica Osborn said...

again, it seems like you're doing really well. so sorry guys.

i appreciate you blogging about this...even with it being so personal. you probably don't even realize whta an example you're setting for other women who have gone, are going, or will go through what you are right now. i also think it helps to talk about it, it's therapeutic and seems to invite people to comfort you when otherwise they wouldn't know. sorry ahead of time about the seemingly endless questions you'll likely get from people at church or at work who don't know you've miscarried.

again i'm glad you're got friends and family to help you through this. cuz sorry ian, i'm sure you're hurting too, but there's just something so much harder about all this stuff for the mom...the hormones don't help things either!

love you guys. i know that god hads a plan for all of us, even if it sometimes confuses us or hurts. hang in there!

Stickles Family said...

Sarah, I don't think there is a right way or wrong way to feel about this. If I where in your shoes I think I would have the same emotions of one day relief (not really the right word) and the next day pure sadness. I just pray God heals your heart and that HE gives you comfort. Take it a day at a time. Just think that come this fall you will be in SD again. NICE weather. Familiar faces (I really want to go back) and a new chapter of your life. Just know you can express your feelings and you should. Just know you have people around for you. :)